V1.1.1 (February 3, 2017)
Destroy the attached outline actors when the main actor is destroyed.
Removed offline pdf document. The documentation can be found in http://docs.jiffycrew.com
V1.1.0 (December 6, 2016)
- The two blueprint components (BP_APOP_SkeletalMeshOutline and BP_APOP_StaticMeshOutline) of v1.0.0 have been merged into a single generic blueprint component (BP_APOP_Outline).
- The single blueprint can be applied to all types of actors that contain skeletal/static meshes. Thus, ACharacter is also supported.
- Support “Use Animation Asset” type skeletal meshes. Wrapping the asset by an animation blueprint is not needed anymore.
- Fixed issues with meshes having morph animations.
- UE 4.14 support
V1.0.0 (September 27, 2016)
- The first version of the pack.